Thursday, August 10, 2017

This Happened On August 10, 2017 at 02:30PM


Week 31 in my #housewife #bulletbinder. "I am grounded in the experience of the present moment." Screw the experience of the present moment. It is HOT where I live, and I am not happy about it. My summertime blues have kicked in, my motivation is gone, and I am over being sticky/sweaty every time I move. I want rain, and I want it NOW. #trueoregonian #greatpnw #rainraincomeagain #ihatesummer Images from #freepik. #bulletjournal #bulletjournaling #bulletjournalcommunity #bulletjournallove #bulletjournaljunkies #bujo #bujojunkies #bujocommunity #bujolove #bujoinspire #wearebujo #planner #planneraddict #plannercommunity #handwriting #penmanship #list #housewifelife #rainbow #watermelon via Instagram http://ift.tt/2wyFjRk

No comments: