Wednesday, July 19, 2017

This Happened On July 19, 2017 at 03:09PM


Week 28 in my #housewife #bulletbinder. "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit." No other product or system has given me such success at repeating habits as bullet journaling. Excellence still eludes me, but I feel like I am a hair closer to it because of those habits. Thank you, @bulletjournal, for sharing your ways. Images turned stickers from #freepik and printed on #avery clear labels. #bulletjournal #bulletjournaling #bulletjournalcommunity #bulletjournallove #bulletjournaljunkies #bujo #bujojunkies #bujocommunity #bujolove #bujoinspire #wearebujo #planner #planneraddict #plannercommunity #handwriting #penmanship #list #housewifelife #rainbow #stars #excellence #wearewhatwerepeatedlydo via Instagram http://ift.tt/2trLsAT

No comments: